One more week to VOTE!

Ron Teitelbaum
HI All,

The Squeak Oversight Board election is on.  For more information about the election see http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6590

You should have received a ballot if you are on our voters' list.  If you have not voted, please take the time to find your ballot and vote.

Please go to your email client and look for an email:

Poll: The Squeak Oversight Board 2018

from: Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>

Also, you may need to check your SPAM or JUNK folder!

Let me know if you can't find your ballot and I'll resend it to you!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: One more week to VOTE!

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 29-01-18 22:21, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> HI All,
>
> The Squeak Oversight Board election is on.  For more information about
> the election see http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6590.
>
> You should have received a ballot if you are on our voters' list.  If
> you have not voted, please take the time to find your ballot and vote.

Done.

Thanks Ron for organizing and the candidates for offering their time and
effort.

Stephan

Re: One more week to VOTE!

Ron Teitelbaum