Open position on "Open Dynamic Distributed Systems"

Open position on "Open Dynamic Distributed Systems"

Noury Bouraqadi
Dear Smalltalkers,

I'm looking for a Smalltalker willing to join the VerySmalltalk in
France and work on "Open Dynamic Distributed Systems".

More details about the position can be found at:
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
SmalltalkJobAndInternshipOffers#2007-04-05b

Kind regards,
Noury
PS: Since the begining of the year, my Smalltalk jobs page has scored
more than 1300 hits/ about 900 visits according to google analytics.
So, if you have job offers, this is a quite good place for posting them.
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'option I.S.I.C.
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org

Newly elected Executive President of Smalltalk Industrial Council

Georg Heeg
All,

Yesterday I have been elected as new Executive President of Smalltalk
Industrial Council (STIC). The first activities will be at Smalltalk
Solutions http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/ in the week after next.

My main goal fort he upcoming year is to broaden the awareness of the
undisputed qualities of Smalltalk at computer responsible executives in
enterprise management.

I hope that you all will support me

Georg Heeg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund and Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812
Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Newly elected Executive President of Smalltalk Industrial Council

Gary Fisher-3
Congratulations, Georg, and may you find great success in your ventures.

Gary

<[hidden email]>; "'Squeak Announcements'"
<[hidden email]>; "'VisualWorks NC'"
<[hidden email]>; "'ESUG Members'" <[hidden email]>