[OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] minheadless updates (#310)

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] minheadless updates (#310)

David T Lewis

• platforms/win32/plugins/FilePlugin/sqWin32FilePrims.c
    -- Reinstate stdio processing as highlighted by @eliotmiranda
    -- I also looked at platforms/win32/vm, but the changes there all look fine.
  • build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build/mvm & build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build/mvm
    -- Fix the install directory processing and change it so it doesn't write in the middle of the 32 bit VM
  • cmake/Plugins.cmake
    -- Add FileAttributesPlugin
  • third-party/libsdl2.spec
    -- fix libSDL2 linux64 so file name

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310

Commit Summary

• Starting to make a build without the windowing stuff.
  • Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless
  • I am starting to load a basic image with the minimalistic vm (crashing).
  • Oops.
  • I keep doing this refactoring.
  • The completely headless VM is starting to work in Linux.
  • Now I am building more plugins.
  • I am starting to implement a SDL2 based Window backend for compatibility.
  • The SDL2 based window backend is now usable.
  • I am starting to compile the VM using Visual Studio in Windows (via projects generated by CMake).
  • The minimalistic headless VM is starting to work in Windows.
  • I keep working on making this work on Windows.
  • Minor change.
  • I am cleaning the Win32 security plugin unicode mess.
  • I added the missing files from the previous commit.
  • Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless
  • Adding some const to char*.
  • I am starting to generate the config.h using CMake.
  • Oops, missing file from the last commit.
  • I am starting to generate the config.h. Building and working in Linux.
  • Only use the -pthread option in Unixes.
  • I managed to get the FFI working back with MinGW. I was missing some flags in the CMake scripts. I still need to get this working with MSVC.
  • Minor change to the cmake files.
  • Minor changes for OSX.
  • Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless
  • The minheadless VM is now working on OS X.
  • Minheadless VM is now working on Windows with SDL2.
  • Oops.
  • I refactored the windowing system for choosing between the null window system and the SDL2 based system depending wheter the VM was executed in headless mode or not.
  • I keep working on the SDL2 backend.
  • Use a SDL2 hint instead of restoring the signal handlers for sigint and sigterm.
  • I added missing flags to the cmake building scripts.
  • I implemented legacy file dropping support with the SDL2 backend.
  • I started to create the initial version of the embedding interface.
  • I added back some floating point flags to the minheadless vm.
  • I added back the processor relinquishing in the Windows Minheadless vm.
  • I fixed a minor bug when using the SDL2 based window and Alt-Gr+Key combination.
  • Merge branch 'Cog' into MinimalisticHeadless
  • I refactored the locations of the files composing the minheadless favlour of the VM.
  • I removed the old FFI workaround in Windows.
  • I fixed the VirtualProtect failure in Windows. The size was not being computed in the correct way.
  • I fixed the errors when calling mprotect with the spur memory manager.
  • Oops.
  • I added back the stack trace printing to the Unix version of the Minheadless favlour.
  • I fixed the stack trace printing in OS X when in the Minheadless favlour.
  • I added back the stack trace to the Windows version of the Minheadless VM Favlour.
  • Swapping some lines before mprotect call.
  • I fixed some compilation errors with the original Windows compilation scripts. I added some convenience scripts for building the different variants.
  • I added some missing execution permissions.
  • Fixing the building of some VM variants when using CMake for the minheadless VM.
  • Set more lf eol attributes.
  • I am fixing the build scripts for Cygwin.
  • Restore the OpenGL context whenever we use a SDL2 renderer in legacy display mode.
  • Removing the hack for getting the Git version string by using CMake.
  • Merge branch 'Cog' into MinimalisticHeadless
  • Adding missing toolchain files.
  • Cleaning a bit the coding style. Fixing a bug after merging the upstream Cog branch.
  • Use the osvm prefix instead of squeak for the public interface.
  • Fixing some coding style issues.
  • Merge pull request #1 from ronsaldo/MinimalisticHeadless
  • makefiles for build minheadless on macOS
  • add EXTRAVMLIBS
  • pharo minheadless for macOS (i386 and x86) working
  • Adding the rest of the Pharo plugins to the cmake building scripts.
  • Merge pull request #2 from ronsaldo/add-minheadless-vm
  • pharo minheadless for linux (i386 and x86) threaded hearbeat working
  • Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm
  • fixes
  • Merge branch 'Cog' into add-minheadless-vm
  • Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm
  • Merge branch 'Cog' into add-minheadless-vm
  • update freetype to 2.9.1
  • update libSDL to 2.0.7
  • update paths
  • Merge branch 'update-libsdl-and-freetype' into add-minheadless-vm
  • Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/Cog' into akg-minheadless-vm
  • mindheadless: Reinstate stdio processing in sqWin32FilePrims.c
  • minheadlessvm: linux64 mvm fix INSTALLDIR
  • minheadless Add FileAttributesPlugin
  • minheadless fix libSDL2 linux64 so file name
  • sqFilePluginBasicPrims.c: remove unused variable position
  • sqUnixFile.c: align iOS and unix versions, remove excess brackets
  • minheadless: FileAttributesPlugin needs to be internal on MacOS
  • minheadless: update linux 32bit mvm to match 64bit
  • Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/Cog' into akg-minheadless-vm

File Changes

Patch Links:

You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"DESCRIPTION","message":"minheadless updates (#310)"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "minheadless updates (#310)", "sections": [ { "text": "", "activityTitle": "**akgrant43**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@akgrant43", "facts": [ ] }, { "title": "Commit Summary", "facts": [ { "name": "db5df21", "value": "Starting to make a build without the windowing stuff." }, { "name": "2e08c1c", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "19dc739", "value": "I am starting to load a basic image with the minimalistic vm (crashing)." }, { "name": "1b3cd47", "value": "Oops." }, { "name": "8b8d8e5", "value": "I keep doing this refactoring." }, { "name": "479e27d", "value": "The completely headless VM is starting to work in Linux." }, { "name": "ff4e4c8", "value": "Now I am building more plugins." }, { "name": "5ab9173", "value": "I am starting to implement a SDL2 based Window backend for compatibility." }, { "name": "69c9760", "value": "The SDL2 based window backend is now usable." }, { "name": "4d9943d", "value": "I am starting to compile the VM using Visual Studio in Windows (via projects generated by CMake)." }, { "name": "88c60ff", "value": "The minimalistic headless VM is starting to work in Windows." }, { "name": "b813bda", "value": "I keep working on making this work on Windows." }, { "name": "b53b330", "value": "Minor change." }, { "name": "2a6304d", "value": "I am cleaning the Win32 security plugin unicode mess." }, { "name": "f598e84", "value": "I added the missing files from the previous commit." }, { "name": "69626c0", "value": "Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "c49e0a4", "value": "Adding some const to char*." }, { "name": "6ce327e", "value": "I am starting to generate the config.h using CMake." }, { "name": "088a46a", "value": "Oops, missing file from the last commit." }, { "name": "96597c8", "value": "I am starting to generate the config.h. Building and working in Linux." }, { "name": "5d5d208", "value": "Only use the -pthread option in Unixes." }, { "name": "8cc3989", "value": "I managed to get the FFI working back with MinGW. I was missing some flags in the CMake scripts. I still need to get this working with MSVC." }, { "name": "1e691c2", "value": "Minor change to the cmake files." }, { "name": "5df2678", "value": "Minor changes for OSX." }, { "name": "d342f83", "value": "Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "14bf4b5", "value": "The minheadless VM is now working on OS X." }, { "name": "3f77fde", "value": "Minheadless VM is now working on Windows with SDL2." }, { "name": "dd46e8f", "value": "Oops." }, { "name": "a488e47", "value": "I refactored the windowing system for choosing between the null window system and the SDL2 based system depending wheter the VM was executed in headless mode or not." }, { "name": "2023f88", "value": "I keep working on the SDL2 backend." }, { "name": "ba42788", "value": "Use a SDL2 hint instead of restoring the signal handlers for sigint and sigterm." }, { "name": "8421169", "value": "I added missing flags to the cmake building scripts." }, { "name": "2786fea", "value": "I implemented legacy file dropping support with the SDL2 backend." }, { "name": "ab144bf", "value": "I started to create the initial version of the embedding interface." }, { "name": "a079d4a", "value": "I added back some floating point flags to the minheadless vm." }, { "name": "f597d1a", "value": "I added back the processor relinquishing in the Windows Minheadless vm." }, { "name": "5a64fcb", "value": "I fixed a minor bug when using the SDL2 based window and Alt-Gr+Key combination." }, { "name": "2ecf11d", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "48bed59", "value": "Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "2b501f9", "value": "I refactored the locations of the files composing the minheadless favlour of the VM." }, { "name": "bfec17c", "value": "I removed the old FFI workaround in Windows." }, { "name": "6c8d8ca", "value": "I fixed the VirtualProtect failure in Windows. The size was not being computed in the correct way." }, { "name": "9735d99", "value": "I fixed the errors when calling mprotect with the spur memory manager." }, { "name": "39bdfe6", "value": "Oops." }, { "name": "9716474", "value": "I added back the stack trace printing to the Unix version of the Minheadless favlour." }, { "name": "46351c0", "value": "I fixed the stack trace printing in OS X when in the Minheadless favlour." }, { "name": "8714ffa", "value": "I added back the stack trace to the Windows version of the Minheadless VM Favlour." }, { "name": "9ac7ec8", "value": "Swapping some lines before mprotect call." }, { "name": "ee8be2e", "value": "I fixed some compilation errors with the original Windows compilation scripts. I added some convenience scripts for building the different variants." }, { "name": "cb54071", "value": "Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "e76d861", "value": "I added some missing execution permissions." }, { "name": "8f0d8bb", "value": "Fixing the building of some VM variants when using CMake for the minheadless VM." }, { "name": "a94e640", "value": "Set more lf eol attributes." }, { "name": "4828318", "value": "I am fixing the build scripts for Cygwin." }, { "name": "008052c", "value": "Restore the OpenGL context whenever we use a SDL2 renderer in legacy display mode." }, { "name": "5a77bd6", "value": "Removing the hack for getting the Git version string by using CMake." }, { "name": "0150b72", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "787b416", "value": "Adding missing toolchain files." }, { "name": "21cc02b", "value": "Cleaning a bit the coding style. Fixing a bug after merging the upstream Cog branch." }, { "name": "696a9e2", "value": "Use the osvm prefix instead of squeak for the public interface." }, { "name": "509e272", "value": "Merge branch 'MinimalisticHeadless' of github.com:ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm into MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "be7b1c0", "value": "Fixing some coding style issues." }, { "name": "83d0572", "value": "Merge pull request #1 from ronsaldo/MinimalisticHeadless" }, { "name": "e816454", "value": "makefiles for build minheadless on macOS" }, { "name": "c51dff5", "value": "add EXTRAVMLIBS" }, { "name": "8725f36", "value": "pharo minheadless for macOS (i386 and x86) working" }, { "name": "bfa99ff", "value": "Adding the rest of the Pharo plugins to the cmake building scripts." }, { "name": "c77dc52", "value": "Merge pull request #2 from ronsaldo/add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "5f5e924", "value": "pharo minheadless for linux (i386 and x86) threaded hearbeat working" }, { "name": "9105ae2", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "25d0c0f", "value": "fixes" }, { "name": "d22c909", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "cc1673d", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "11dfaf8", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "4f338ee", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "f2920b9", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "fdbe9ce", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "e122f1c", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "5ce9f5f", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "bd5ba90", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "ba91653", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "c45e0d1", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "233b394", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "9dedc37", "value": "update freetype to 2.9.1" }, { "name": "8e3e6b6", "value": "update libSDL to 2.0.7" }, { "name": "7dd0dff", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "15d0675", "value": "update paths" }, { "name": "9f168a3", "value": "Merge branch 'update-libsdl-and-freetype' into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "8c99c8f", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "db7ec7b", "value": "Merge branch 'Cog' of github.com:OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm into add-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "1c68114", "value": "Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/Cog' into akg-minheadless-vm" }, { "name": "d475614", "value": "mindheadless: Reinstate stdio processing in sqWin32FilePrims.c" }, { "name": "ed17af1", "value": "minheadlessvm: linux64 mvm fix INSTALLDIR" }, { "name": "99904ec", "value": "minheadless Add FileAttributesPlugin" }, { "name": "9f62de5", "value": "minheadless fix libSDL2 linux64 so file name" }, { "name": "827ebe0", "value": "sqFilePluginBasicPrims.c: remove unused variable position" }, { "name": "0ae4b42", "value": "sqUnixFile.c: align iOS and unix versions, remove excess brackets" }, { "name": "6bb1707", "value": "minheadless: FileAttributesPlugin needs to be internal on MacOS" }, { "name": "22fbcda", "value": "minheadless: update linux 32bit mvm to match 64bit" }, { "name": "f89e149", "value": "Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/Cog' into akg-minheadless-vm" } ] }, { "title": "File Changes", "facts": [ { "name": "Added", "value": "[.clang_complete](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-0) (9 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[.gitattributes](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-1) (3 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[CMakeLists.txt](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-2) (559 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.assert.itimerheartbeat/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-3) (37 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.assert/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-4) (50 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.debug.itimerheartbeat/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-5) (37 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.itimerheartbeat/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-6) (60 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-7) (53 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/makeallclean](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-8) (15 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/makealldirty](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-9) (15 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.assert.itimerheartbeat/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-10) (37 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.assert/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-11) (41 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.debug.itimerheartbeat/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-12) (37 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.debug/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-13) (41 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build.itimerheartbeat/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-14) (60 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/build/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-15) (43 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/makeallclean](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-16) (15 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.linux64x64/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/makealldirty](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-17) (15 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.app](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-18) (190 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.app.newspeak](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-19) (29 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.app.squeak](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-20) (22 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.clangversion](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-21) (26 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.flags](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-22) (56 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.lib.extra](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-23) (33 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.plugin](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-24) (243 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.rules](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-25) (34 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.sources](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-26) (24 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/Makefile.vm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-27) (299 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/mkInternalPluginsList.sh](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-28) (11 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/common.minheadless/mkNamedPrims.sh](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-29) (24 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-30) (35 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-31) (32 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/plugins.ext](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-32) (27 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.macos32x86/pharo.cog.spur.minheadless/plugins.int](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-33) (28 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/common/Toolchain-mingw32-cygwin.cmake](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-34) (21 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/common/configure_variant.sh](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-35) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.cog.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-36) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.cog.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-37) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.cog.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-38) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.cog.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-39) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.stack.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-40) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.stack.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-41) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.stack.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-42) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/pharo.stack.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-43) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.cog.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-44) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.cog.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-45) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.cog.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-46) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.cog.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-47) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.stack.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-48) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.stack.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-49) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.stack.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-50) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x64/squeak.stack.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-51) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/common/Toolchain-mingw32-cygwin.cmake](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-52) (21 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/common/configure_variant.sh](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-53) (24 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.cog.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-54) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.cog.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-55) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.cog.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-56) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.cog.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-57) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.stack.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-58) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.stack.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-59) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.stack.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-60) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/pharo.stack.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-61) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.cog.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-62) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.cog.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-63) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.cog.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-64) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.cog.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-65) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.stack.spur/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-66) (18 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.stack.spur/mvm](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-67) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.stack.spur/mvm_configure](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-68) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[build.minheadless.cmake/x86/squeak.stack.spur/mvm_configure_variant](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-69) (4 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[cmake/Mpeg3Plugin.cmake](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-70) (44 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[cmake/Plugins.cmake](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-71) (120 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[cmake/PluginsPharo.cmake](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-72) (59 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[include/OpenSmalltalkVM.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-73) (148 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/Cross/plugins/FilePlugin/sqFilePluginBasicPrims.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-74) (1 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sq.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-75) (12 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sqAssert.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-76) (43 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sqCircularQueue.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-77) (62 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sqPath.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-78) (135 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sqPath.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-79) (42 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sqTextEncoding.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-80) (191 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/Cross/vm/sqTextEncoding.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-81) (39 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/iOS/plugins/FilePlugin/Makefile](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-82) (3 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/iOS/plugins/FilePlugin/sqUnixFile.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-83) (339 changes)" }, { "name": "Removed", "value": "[platforms/iOS/plugins/SecurityPlugin/sqMacSecurity.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-84) (272 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/iOS/plugins/SecurityPlugin/sqUnixSecurity.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-85) (208 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/English.lproj/Newspeak-Localizable.strings](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-86) (3 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/English.lproj/Pharo-Localizable.strings](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-87) (3 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/English.lproj/Squeak-Localizable.strings](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-88) (9 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/debug.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-89) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/glibc.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-90) (37 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/mac-alias.inc](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-91) (42 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqConfig.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-92) (21 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqEventCommon.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-93) (50 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqEventCommon.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-94) (64 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqExternalPrimitives.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-95) (252 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqExternalPrimitives.c.orig](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-96) (241 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqInternalPrimitives.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-97) (74 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqMain.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-98) (34 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqNamedPrims.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-99) (1 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqPlatformSpecific.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-100) (43 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqPlatformSpecificCommon.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-101) (71 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqPrinting.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-102) (313 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqVirtualMachineInterface.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-103) (654 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqWindow-Dispatch.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-104) (286 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqWindow-Null.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-105) (271 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqWindow.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-106) (81 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/sqaio.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-107) (125 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/common/version.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-108) (25 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/config.h.in](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-109) (192 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/generic/sqPlatformSpecific-Generic.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-110) (270 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/generic/sqPlatformSpecific-Generic.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-111) (1 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/sdl2-window/sqWindow-SDL2.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-112) (1186 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/BlueSistaSqueak.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-113) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/GreenCogSqueak.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-114) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/NewspeakDocuments.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-115) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/NewspeakVirtualMachine.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-116) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/Pharo-Info.plist](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-117) (538 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/Pharo.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-118) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/PharoChanges.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-119) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/PharoImage.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-120) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/PharoSources.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-121) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/Squeak.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-122) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakChanges.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-123) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakGeneric.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-124) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakImage.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-125) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakPlugin.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-126) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakProject.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-127) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakScript.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-128) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/SqueakSources.icns](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-129) (0 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/aioUnix.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-130) (438 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqPlatformSpecific-Unix.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-131) (698 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqPlatformSpecific-Unix.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-132) (128 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqUnixCharConv.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-133) (474 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqUnixCharConv.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-134) (60 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqUnixHeartbeat.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-135) (410 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqUnixMemory.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-136) (369 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqUnixSpurMemory.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-137) (221 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/unix/sqUnixThreads.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-138) (244 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqGnu.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-139) (189 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqPlatformSpecific-Win32.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-140) (680 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqPlatformSpecific-Win32.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-141) (188 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-142) (19 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Alloc.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-143) (207 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Alloc.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-144) (32 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Backtrace.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-145) (631 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Backtrace.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-146) (8 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Common.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-147) (42 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Directory.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-148) (419 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32HandleTable.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-149) (127 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Heartbeat.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-150) (479 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Main.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-151) (43 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32SpurAlloc.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-152) (292 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Threads.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-153) (272 changes)" }, { "name": "Added", "value": "[platforms/minheadless/windows/sqWin32Time.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-154) (149 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/unix/plugins/FilePlugin/sqUnixFile.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-155) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/win32/plugins/FilePlugin/sqWin32File.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-156) (1 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/win32/plugins/FilePlugin/sqWin32FilePrims.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-157) (12 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/win32/plugins/SecurityPlugin/sqWin32Security.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-158) (191 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/win32/plugins/SocketPlugin/sqWin32NewNet.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-159) (1 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/win32/vm/sqPlatformSpecific.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-160) (6 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[platforms/win32/vm/sqWin32Window.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-161) (10 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[spursrc/vm/cogit.h](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-162) (2 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[spursrc/vm/cogitIA32.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-163) (2 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[spursrc/vm/cointerp.c](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-164) (2 changes)" }, { "name": "Modified", "value": "[third-party/libsdl2.spec](https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files#diff-165) (18 changes)" } ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "name": "Add a comment", "@type": "ActionCard", "inputs": [ { "isMultiLine": true, "@type": "TextInput", "id": "IssueComment", "isRequired": false } ], "actions": [ { "name": "Comment", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"IssueComment\",\n\"repositoryFullName\": \"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm\",\n\"issueId\": 310,\n\"IssueComment\": \"{{IssueComment.value}}\"\n}" } ] }, { "name": "Close pull request", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"PullRequestClose\",\n\"repositoryFullName\": \"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm\",\n\"pullRequestId\": 310\n}" }, { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310.patch" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View patch" }, { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310.diff" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View diff" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] minheadless updates (#310)

David T Lewis

@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit.

• 308362b minheadless: sqAssert.h move sqError() decleration

View it on GitHub or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit in #310"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/f89e1494c630891e836e2961e139a5af6c6cfaf7..308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/f89e1494c630891e836e2961e139a5af6c6cfaf7..308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/f89e1494c630891e836e2961e139a5af6c6cfaf7..308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit in #310", "sections": [ { "text": "1 new commit pushed to OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm #310:", "activityTitle": "**akgrant43**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@akgrant43", "facts": [ { "name": "308362b", "value": "minheadless: sqAssert.h move sqError() decleration" } ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/f89e1494c630891e836e2961e139a5af6c6cfaf7..308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
|

David T Lewis
In reply to this post by David T Lewis

@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit.

• c869f76 minheadless: move sqError() declaration

View it on GitHub or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit in #310"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8..c869f76e4b67159966ad26f97a6f14e1bc985aef"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8..c869f76e4b67159966ad26f97a6f14e1bc985aef", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8..c869f76e4b67159966ad26f97a6f14e1bc985aef", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit in #310", "sections": [ { "text": "1 new commit pushed to OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm #310:", "activityTitle": "**akgrant43**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@akgrant43", "facts": [ { "name": "c869f76", "value": "minheadless: move sqError() declaration" } ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310/files/308362b0a1310de8088a6e941f689315ec2d1bc8..c869f76e4b67159966ad26f97a6f14e1bc985aef" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
|

David T Lewis

This PR is an extension of the work done by Esteban in

https://github.com/estebanlm/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/add-minheadless-vm

which in turn builds on the work done by Ronie Salgardo at

https://github.com/ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/MinimalisticHeadless

The main discussion is in PR 298 (linked above).

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@akgrant43 in #310: This PR is an extension of the work done by Esteban in\r\n\r\nhttps://github.com/estebanlm/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/add-minheadless-vm\r\nhttps://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/298\r\n\r\nwhich in turn builds on the work done by Ronie Salgardo at\r\n\r\nhttps://github.com/ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/MinimalisticHeadless\r\n\r\nThe main discussion is in PR 298 (linked above)."}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-441628171"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-441628171", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-441628171", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] minheadless updates (#310)", "sections": [ { "text": "", "activityTitle": "**akgrant43**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@akgrant43", "facts": [ ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "name": "Add a comment", "@type": "ActionCard", "inputs": [ { "isMultiLine": true, "@type": "TextInput", "id": "IssueComment", "isRequired": false } ], "actions": [ { "name": "Comment", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"IssueComment\",\n\"repositoryFullName\": \"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm\",\n\"issueId\": 310,\n\"IssueComment\": \"{{IssueComment.value}}\"\n}" } ] }, { "name": "Close pull request", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"PullRequestClose\",\n\"repositoryFullName\": \"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm\",\n\"pullRequestId\": 310\n}" }, { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-441628171" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
|

David T Lewis

@eliotmiranda approved this pull request.

Looks good to me. Best we accept this and start building and fix any mess afterwards.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@eliotmiranda approved #310"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#pullrequestreview-179064572"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#pullrequestreview-179064572", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#pullrequestreview-179064572", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "@eliotmiranda approved 310", "sections": [ { "text": "Looks good to me. Best we accept this and start building and fix any mess afterwards.", "activityTitle": "**Eliot Miranda**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@eliotmiranda", "facts": [ ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#pullrequestreview-179064572" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
|

David T Lewis

Merged #310 into Cog.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"DESCRIPTION","message":"Merged #310 into Cog."}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#event-1991075517"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#event-1991075517", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#event-1991075517", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] minheadless updates (#310)", "sections": [ { "text": "", "activityTitle": "**Eliot Miranda**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@eliotmiranda", "facts": [ ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#event-1991075517" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
|

David T Lewis

Thanks a lot, everyone!

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@girba in #310: Thanks a lot, everyone!"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-442339301"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-442339301", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-442339301", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } }, { "@type": "MessageCard", "@context": "http://schema.org/extensions", "hideOriginalBody": "false", "originator": "AF6C5A86-E920-430C-9C59-A73278B5EFEB", "title": "Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] minheadless updates (#310)", "sections": [ { "text": "", "activityTitle": "**Tudor Girba**", "activityImage": "https://assets-cdn.github.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png", "activitySubtitle": "@girba", "facts": [ ] } ], "potentialAction": [ { "name": "Add a comment", "@type": "ActionCard", "inputs": [ { "isMultiLine": true, "@type": "TextInput", "id": "IssueComment", "isRequired": false } ], "actions": [ { "name": "Comment", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"IssueComment\",\n\"repositoryFullName\": \"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm\",\n\"issueId\": 310,\n\"IssueComment\": \"{{IssueComment.value}}\"\n}" } ] }, { "targets": [ { "os": "default", "uri": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/310#issuecomment-442339301" } ], "@type": "OpenUri", "name": "View on GitHub" }, { "name": "Unsubscribe", "@type": "HttpPOST", "target": "https://api.github.com", "body": "{\n\"commandName\": \"MuteNotification\",\n\"threadId\": 415284233\n}" } ], "themeColor": "26292E" } ]</script>