Origins [poll]

123

Re: Origins [poll]

Gmail - hwan.shin01
Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from|More

Hyung Hwan Shin|Korean|Anyeonghaseyo?(=How are you?)|South Korea|Seoul,Korea|very new to Pharo and Squeak

On 2011-01-06 오전 6:38, Miguel Cobá wrote:

> It is a new year and I thought that it would be good to know from which
> part of the world each person in this list is (or was born), so we can
> get a better look at the diversity of the community.
>
> I start:
>
> Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from
>
> Miguel Cobá|Spanish|Hola|Mexico|Mexico City,Mexico
>
> Cheers

Re: Origins [poll]

Dale Henrichs
Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from

Dale Henrichs|English|Howdy|USA|Portland Oregon, USA

On 01/10/2011 06:06 AM, Gmail - hwan.shin01 wrote:

> Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from|More
>
> Hyung Hwan Shin|Korean|Anyeonghaseyo?(=How are you?)|South Korea|Seoul,Korea|very new to Pharo and Squeak
>

> On 2011-01-06 오전 6:38, Miguel Cobá wrote:
>> It is a new year and I thought that it would be good to know from which
>> part of the world each person in this list is (or was born), so we can
>> get a better look at the diversity of the community.
>>
>> I start:
>>
>> Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from
>>
>> Miguel Cobá|Spanish|Hola|Mexico|Mexico City,Mexico
>>
>> Cheers

Re: Origins [poll]

Gabriel Hernán Barbuto
Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from
Gabriel H. Barbuto|Spanish|Hola|Argentina|Lille, France

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:38 PM, Miguel Cobá <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is a new year and I thought that it would be good to know from which
> part of the world each person in this list is (or was born), so we can
> get a better look at the diversity of the community.
>
> I start:
>
> Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from
>
> Miguel Cobá|Spanish|Hola|Mexico|Mexico City,Mexico
>
> Cheers
> --
> Miguel Cobá
> http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz
> http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Origins [poll]

NorbertHartl
Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from
Norbert Hartl | german | moin | germany | cologne, germany

On 10.01.2011, at 13:50, Stan Shepherd wrote:

> Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from
> Stan Shepherd | English | Hello | UK | County Dublin, Ireland

Re: Origins [poll]

Stephen Taylor
Name|Native Language|Greeting in native lang|Born country|Writing from|More

Steve Taylor|English|hello|Australia|Australia|old smalltalker looking
to get back into it

Re: Origins [poll]

Stéphane Ducasse
Welcome back steve :)