PEGParser Nested OrderedCollections Tree traversal code

1 message Options

PEGParser Nested OrderedCollections Tree traversal code

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hi Folks,

Ignore if you are busy.

I am coding some with PEGParser and it appears that something called a ParserTree is a collection of nested collections of nested collections....all the way down .

That, presumably gives the tree.

The interesting question, is "how using Smalltalk Collection messages do you implement the various Tree traversal strategies?"

Again, feel free to ignore; I don't want to waste your time, I just think its really cool that Collections can act as a Tree (back in the C days, I believe they where all pointers to this and that)

cheers,

tty