PKI for Squeak?

David Tibbe
Hello list,

i'm looking for a package or something for a public key infrastructure.
Has anybody developed something like this and how is the name?

Best regards
David

RE: PKI for Squeak?

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi David,

The Cryptography Team developed full support for x509v3 certificates.  Check
out the Cryptography Repository on SqueakMap or at www.squeakSource.com.

Check out www.CACert.org for a free Certificate Authority.  You can use your
certificate for encrypting or you can use it with our implementation of SSL.

There is also support for PCKS12 storage, and support for retrieving
certificates from a Microsoft Certificate Store.

Also check out our Cryptography Team Mailing List
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cryptography

Hope that helps!

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader