Package Dates on SqueakMap

Lord ZealoN
Hi.

Is possible to know the date of a packet on SqueakMap browser?

I want this to know how old is a package.

Thanks.

--
::Mi blog::
http://blog.lordzealon.com
Linux-User: #370919

Re: Package Dates on SqueakMap

Göran Krampe
Hi!

"Lord ZealoN" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is possible to know the date of a packet on SqueakMap browser?
>
> I want this to know how old is a package.

Sure, all objects that inherit from SMObject have created timestamps.
Like an SMPackage or SMPackageRelease. But I generally missed to show it
in the web UI.

But one of the fun things with SqueakMap that many folks miss is that
*you* have the domain model inside *your* image. So you can easily
inspect/print it:

        (SMSqueakMap default packageWithName: 'SqueakMap') created

...or the last release for example:

        (SMSqueakMap default packageWithName: 'SqueakMap') releases last
created

> Thanks.

No problem. But skip the HTML in your mailinglist postings. :)

regards, Göran