Package Universe Browser morph

Tim Johnson-6
Hello,

Using Package Universe Browser in squeak-dev-118.

With preference #scrollBarsOnRight disabled, the PackageUniverseBrowser
window fails to display correctly.  There are no browser panes, no "x" to
close window, just the three buttons "install...", "select...", and
"update...".

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Package Universe Browser morph

Damien Cassou-3
2007/7/2, Tim Johnson <[hidden email]>:
> With preference #scrollBarsOnRight disabled, the PackageUniverseBrowser
> window fails to display correctly.  There are no browser panes, no "x" to
> close window, just the three buttons "install...", "select...", and
> "update...".

It's a bug of OmniBrowser I guess because it happens in OBStandard too.

--
Damien Cassou