Package Universers forgotten password

Gary Chambers-4
Hi. I managed to forget my password for my Package Universe account
already...
Anyone know how to get it mailed/reset?

Re: Package Universers forgotten password

Lex Spoon-3
"Gary Chambers" <[hidden email]> writes:
> Hi. I managed to forget my password for my Package Universe account
> already...
> Anyone know how to get it mailed/reset?

You have to email me right now.  I've reset your password now, Gary,
and emailed it to you privately.

Eventually, I would like to switch over to the keys scheme used in
sbaz, which among other things would allow other people to help with
forgotten passwords.

  http://www.lexspoon.org/sbaz

I don't know when I'll have time for it, though.  Needless to say,
help is always welcome.

-Lex