Package is bold?

vonbecmann

Hi All,
 this is more a question than an issue, but there's a different
behavior. see below
( I'm not sure if this is the correct mailing list for this question)

Pharo image: Pharo1.3#13328
Virtual machine used: Pharo1.3
Platform Name: unix
Class browser used (if applicable): OBSystemBrowserAdaptor

Steps to reproduce:
#. evaluate
Gofer it
      package: 'ConfigurationOfFileTree';
      load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFileTree) project version: '1.0') load.
#. evaluate
Gofer it
      repository: (MCFileTreeRepository new directory:
                   (FileDirectory on: '/opt/git/filetree/repository/'));
      package: 'MonticelloFileTree-Core';
      load.
#. World>>Monticello Browser
#.  select and open
filetree:///opt/git/filetree/repository
#. select ConfigurationOfFileTree  (or MonticelloFileTree-Core)
Actual Result:
#. ConfigurationOfFileTree.package is bold as if it wasn't load it
Expected Result:
#. is that OK?
Because if you open, for instance,
and select ConfigurationOfFileTree
you will see the package
ConfigurationOfFileTree-dkh.18.mcz
not in bold but underlined.

I've attached an screen-shot

--
Bernardo E.C.

PharoScreenshot.1.png (166K) Download Attachment

Re: Package is bold?

Dale Henrichs
Bernardo,

The FileTree issue list[1]  is the preferred place for reporting bugs. I've opened a bug report[2] there.

Thanks for the report.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/issues
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/issues/25