Packages ... group view example

Geert Claes
Administrator
I know I have seen it somewhere but I can't seem to find it.  Can someone point me to an example where the packages are parsed by the "-"?

e.g. Dsplayed as:

v AST
      v Core
            > Matching
            > Nodes
            > Parser
            > Pattern
            > Tokens
            > Visitors
      > Interpreter
      > Tests

Instead of:

AST-Core
AST-Core-Matching
AST-Core-Nodes
AST-Core-Parser
AST-Core-Pattern
AST-Core-Tokens
AST-Core-Visitors
AST-Interpreter-Core
AST-Interpreter-Extension
AST-Interpreter-Test
AST-Tests-Core

Thanks!

Re: Packages ... group view example

Goubier Thierry
Something like the attachment?

Le 31/07/2013 13:19, Geert Claes a écrit :

> I know I have seen it somewhere but I can't seem to find it.  Can someone
> point me to an example where the packages are parsed by the "-"?
>
> e.g. Dsplayed as:
>
> v AST
>        v Core
>              > Matching
>              > Nodes
>              > Parser
>              > Pattern
>              > Tokens
>              > Visitors
>        > Interpreter
>        > Tests
>
> Instead of:
>
> AST-Core
> AST-Core-Matching
> AST-Core-Nodes
> AST-Core-Parser
> AST-Core-Pattern
> AST-Core-Tokens
> AST-Core-Visitors
> AST-Interpreter-Core
> AST-Interpreter-Extension
> AST-Interpreter-Test
> AST-Tests-Core
>
> Thanks!

Thierry Goubier
CEA list
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
France
Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95

AST-view.png (102K) Download Attachment

Administrator
Yep, more or less

Re: Packages ... group view example

Goubier Thierry
So the code is in there:

https://github.com/ThierryGoubier/AltBrowser/blob/master/Alt-Browser.package/AltBrowser.class/class/getRootItems.st

Note that when you describe

v AST
       v Core
             > Matching

AST-Core is a Monticello package (and a RPackageSet), AST-Core-Matching
is a RPackage and a System category.

Thierry

Le 31/07/2013 14:51, Geert Claes a écrit :

> Yep, more or less

Thierry Goubier
CEA list
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
France
Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95

Re: Packages ... group view example

Yes! Normally Nautilus should have a tree instead of the list…
This is underway.