Parameters to primitives

1 message Options

Parameters to primitives

Bob.Cowdery

Hi

After a lot of help I have built my ‘real’ plugiin’ that calls out to other ‘C’ code. This works fine for methods with no parameters but I can’t get it to work with even a simple int parameter. As far as I can tell the parameter should be stacked for me so I shouldn’t have to write any code. I don’t get any failure, it just doesn’t do anything. What is the best way to debug this. Where for example do stdout/ stderr go to so I can at least put in some printf’s.

Thanks for any advice.

Bob

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.