Passed: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1262 (sista_lowcode_clang_again - a17b76a)

1 message Options

Passed: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1262 (sista_lowcode_clang_again - a17b76a)

Travis CI

OpenSmalltalk / opensmalltalk-vm

branch icon sista_lowcode_clang_again

build has passed
Build #1262 passed
arrow to build duration

clock icon 1 hour, 59 minutes, and 27 seconds

Nicolas Cellier avatarNicolas Cellier

compile win32 squeak.sista.spur + lowcode with clang

Same as we done for Pharo to workaround gcc bug

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!

SIGN UP HERE
book icon

Documentation about Travis CI

This email was sent to [hidden email]    unsubscribe from this list