Password for QotD page on Squeak Swiki?

bpi

Password for QotD page on Squeak Swiki?

bpi
Dear Squeakers,

Does anybody know the password to the Quote of the day page on the Squeak Swiki? The normal password seems not to work.

Who is the administrator of the wiki these days? I could not find information about that on it.

Cheers,
Bernhard

Re: Password for QotD page on Squeak Swiki?

Ken Causey-3
On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 15:08 +0200, Bernhard Pieber wrote:

> Dear Squeakers,
>
> Does anybody know the password to the Quote of the day page on the
> Squeak Swiki? The normal password seems not to work.
>
> Who is the administrator of the wiki these days? I could not find
> information about that on it.
>
> Cheers,
> Bernhard

The Box-Admins team is responsible for the Squeak Swiki.  I have
unlocked the QotD page.

Ken

bpi

Re: Password for QotD page on Squeak Swiki?

bpi
Thanks, Ken!

In the meantime I stumbled upon another locked page: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1922.

If you give me the administrator password I can fix it my self. And I promise not to abuse and nor to give it to anyone else.

Cheers,
Bernhard