PhaROS - VirtualBox.

Santiago Bragagnolo
Hi all! For people that went ESUG probaby this is already known, but, in
Ecole des mines de Douai we are working in PhaROS, which is a client
framework for ROS operative system.

So, if you are interested in get a bit into or deeper, here is a link.

http://car.mines-douai.fr/2013/09/pharos-virtualbox-image/

There you can find an explaining post and a link to a virtualbox image with
everything installed :).

We will have an issue tracker soon, meanwhile, if you use it and you have
blames or issues, send me email with [PhaROS] in the subject please!

Thank you very much, i hope you enjoy it :).

Santiago.

Re: PhaROS - VirtualBox.

Edgar De Cleene
Que rebueno, Santiago.

Edgar

Re: PhaROS - VirtualBox.

garduino
Muchas Gracias por compartirlo acá Santiago!

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: PhaROS - VirtualBox.

Santiago Bragagnolo
Ea, la casa no se olvida :).

Si tienen un rato y lo usan y tienen alguna puteada, ya saben :D