Pharo poster

stepharong
Hi

I'm brainstorming about a pharo poster and I remember that one person
produce a poster with all the pharo technologies.
I'm that I saved it somewhere but I do not know where. I tried to find it
with google but no chance for now.

Re: Pharo poster

CyrilFerlicot
On 10/12/2016 12:08, stepharong wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm brainstorming about a pharo poster and I remember that one person
> produce a poster with all the pharo technologies.
> I'm that I saved it somewhere but I do not know where. I tried to find
> it with google but no chance for now.
>
> Stef

Hi!

See join files:

http://forum.world.st/Pharo-family-update-td4857661.html

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo poster

stepharong

**tx**
I added the two files to the media folder on file.pharo.org