[Pharo-project][Vm-dev] OSS sound plugin.

[Pharo-project][Vm-dev] OSS sound plugin.

Daniel Galdames

Hi, is it possible to include the vm-sound-OSS sound plugin in the cog build on Hudson?. This is the only plugin that seems to work on linux.
Thanks.
Daniel Galdames G.

Re: [Pharo-project][Vm-dev] OSS sound plugin.

Mariano Martinez Peck

Hi. Does someone know if this was finally done?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project][Vm-dev] OSS sound plugin.

EstebanLM

I don't know if this is what you need, but currently, cog builds on hudson are being built with:

                SoundCodecPlugin
                SoundGenerationPlugin
                SoundPlugin

now... I don't know if they are working... but the plugins are there :P

cheers.
Esteban

El 15/03/2011, a las 7:27p.m., Lemuus escribió:

> Hi, is it possible to include the vm-sound-OSS sound plugin in the cog build on Hudson?. This is the only plugin that seems to work on linux.
> Thanks.
> Daniel Galdames G.

Re: [Pharo-project][Vm-dev] OSS sound plugin.

Daniel Galdames

Hi, in the last cog, one of the changes was to adopt squeakvm SoundPlugin, so now you can copy the oss and pulse plugins from the squeakvm.
I copied the so.vm-sound-pulse from Squeak-4.4.7.2357 to the cog lib directory, and rename it to vm-sound-pulse, and now the sound works again :-)
Greetings,
  Daniel
OSCogVM source as per VMMaker-oscog.54.
- Fix FFI by fixing includesbehaviorThatOf so classes no longer inherit from nil
- Adopt the squeakvm HostWindowPlugin and SoundPlugin.
- Including support for weak finalizers.
N.B.  This implies the WIndows plugin has a built-in SoundPlugin now.