Pharocloud's Ephemeric Cloud is open for Pharo association memebers

Pharocloud's Ephemeric Cloud is open for Pharo association memebers

mikefilonov
Hi,

I am happy to announce that we open free access to Ephemeric Cloud to all Pharo association members!

To get your free account please follow the below steps:

1) Register at Pharocloud and activate your Ephemeric Cloud access.
3) Join Slack #cloud channel of Pharo team to ask questions and discuss.

You may find documentation here: http://docs.swarm.pharocloud.com
We are updating the document with your feedback so please feel free to send us any comments.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Pharocloud's Ephemeric Cloud is open for Pharo association memebers

stepharo
Super cool offer!

Le 29/2/16 20:51, mikefilonov a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am happy to announce that we open free access to Ephemeric Cloud to all
> Pharo association members!
>
> To get your free account please follow the below steps:
>
> 1) Register at Pharocloud and activate your Ephemeric Cloud access.
> 2) Contact me [hidden email]  with your Ephemeric User ID and
> request of activation your free subscription.
> 3) Join Slack #cloud channel of Pharo team to ask questions and discuss.
>
> You may find documentation here:http://docs.swarm.pharocloud.com
> We are updating the document with your feedback so please feel free to send
> us any comments.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Re: Pharocloud's Ephemeric Cloud is open for Pharo association memebers

Tudor Girba-2
Great news!

Thank you for this service.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Feb 29, 2016, at 8:51 PM, mikefilonov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am happy to announce that we open free access to Ephemeric Cloud to all
> Pharo association members!
>
> To get your free account please follow the below steps:
>
> 1) Register at Pharocloud and activate your Ephemeric Cloud access.
> 2) Contact me at [hidden email] with your Ephemeric User ID and
> request of activation your free subscription.
> 3) Join Slack #cloud channel of Pharo team to ask questions and discuss.
>
> You may find documentation here: http://docs.swarm.pharocloud.com
> We are updating the document with your feedback so please feel free to send
> us any comments.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: Pharocloud's Ephemeric Cloud is open for Pharo association memebers

Damien Cassou-2
mikefilonov <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am happy to announce that we open free access to Ephemeric Cloud to all
> Pharo association members!

thank you very much. It's very nice of you to support the community.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill