PicoCrickets - New hands-on Kit

Kim Rose
PicoCrickets - New hands-on Kit
Hello,

I thought you'd be interested in knowing about "PicoCrickets" (PICO - Playful Invention Company) brought to by colleagues at the MIT Media Lab and others.

http://www.picocricket.com

  - Kim

Re: PicoCrickets - New hands-on Kit

Jim Ford-2
Kim Rose wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I thought you'd be interested in knowing about "PicoCrickets" (PICO -
> Playful Invention Company) brought to by colleagues at the MIT Media
> Lab and others.
Looks good, but it'll inevitably be too expensive in the U.K.. By the
time middle men, Customs and Excise and the V.A.T. man take their cut,
1$=£1. It'll be a brave teacher that spends  several thousand pounds on
a class set!

Jim Ford