Pictures and some icons are blurry in "Make your own Car" tutorial

Pictures and some icons are blurry in "Make your own Car" tutorial

crazy_bus
For some reason in the "Make your own car"tutorial is showing blurry pictures.  The pictures in the text look all fuzzy  as well as everything in the paint toolbox.  Here is a screenshot that shows the problem http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=squeakmg2.jpg
The pictures all look fine in the previous tutorials.

Here is a link to the tutorial: http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/projects/etoys/NewCarTutorial.001.pr

Re: Pictures and some icons are blurry in "Make your own Car" tutorial

Jens Lincke
Hi,

I tried the project and can confirm this.

The project could not load external forms which point

http://www.squeakalpha.org/uploads/NewCarTutorial.001/resource.5.form

because squeakalph.org is down.

- Jens -

crazy_bus schrieb:

> For some reason in the "Make your own car"tutorial is showing blurry
> pictures.  The pictures in the text look all fuzzy  as well as everything in
> the paint toolbox.  Here is a screenshot that shows the problem
> http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=squeakmg2.jpg
> The pictures all look fine in the previous tutorials.
>
> Here is a link to the tutorial:
> http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/projects/etoys/NewCarTutorial.001.pr

Re: Pictures and some icons are blurry in "Make your own Car" tutorial

Kim Rose-2
Hi, Jens -
Our "Squeakalpha" server went down yesterday -- so sorry.  We are
investigating this morning.  As you know, this is *not* a public
server, but our test server for content before "pushing" to
Squeakland (which is up and operating fine).

thanks for letting us know ....we hope to have running in a few hours.
Kim