Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Line Charts

Rob Withers
Does anyone know of if there exist any charting morphs in the image?
I am trying to present some data

thanks,
Robert

RE: Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Line Charts

Ramon Leon-5
> Subject: Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Line Charts
>
> Does anyone know of if there exist any charting morphs in the
> image?
> I am trying to present some data
>
> thanks,
> Robert

Load PieChartMorph and PlotMorph from Squeakmap, samples are included.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com

Re: Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Line Charts

Rob Withers
PieChartMorph worked like a champ, although I had to manually d/l it
and then file it in.  There was a problem with SqueakMap downloading it.

thanks!
Robert