Platform preferences survey (your chance to gripe about app stores!)

1 message Options

Platform preferences survey (your chance to gripe about app stores!)

Zak Fenton

Hi everyone!

I'm launching a business offering new tools and services that might be of interest to users of scripting languages, so I'm interested in hearing your input (again).

Thanks to those of you who participated in the earlier survey I've been busy improving the product suite to better match the needs of the community, so now I'm looking for more information about platform and distribution preferences in the lead-up to release. (Those of you who opted in for the beta trial are still on the list, I'll be in touch soon.)

This survey should take less than 4 minutes to complete:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JGDJGRH

Thanks!

-Zak.