Please Remove !!!

bdale
[hidden email]

please remove from you mailing list this is one of my forwarded accounts
that is why this is a different address

this is 3 times I have tried this Please Remove !!!

Re: Please Remove !!!

Bruce Campbell-6
I am more than happy to remove you from anything to do with me. But,
I am just one of the hundreds of people on the mailing list. Best of
luck getting what you really need done.

-bdc

On May 29, 2007, at 3:45 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> [hidden email]
>

> please remove from you mailing list this is one of my forwarded
> accounts
> that is why this is a different address
>
> this is 3 times I have tried this Please Remove !!!

Re: Please Remove !!!

Ric Moore
On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 15:56 -0700, Bruce Campbell wrote:

> I am more than happy to remove you from anything to do with me. But,
> I am just one of the hundreds of people on the mailing list. Best of
> luck getting what you really need done.
>
> -bdc
>
> On May 29, 2007, at 3:45 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> > [hidden email]
> >

> > please remove from you mailing list this is one of my forwarded
> > accounts
> > that is why this is a different address
> >
> > this is 3 times I have tried this Please Remove !!!

Use the original address you subscribed with to unsubscribe and it
should work. If that fails, email the list administrator, not the
general list. None of us can do squat. :) Ric