Please, do keep your (micro) improvements for Squeak 5.3 coming! :-)

1 message Options

Please, do keep your (micro) improvements for Squeak 5.3 coming! :-)

marcel.taeumel
Hi all!

Due to recent events, I want to encourage everybody to take a closer look at Squeak 5.3beta.

What to look for?
- Spelling/grammar in all kinds of labels and texts
- Debuggers popping up unexpectedly during important scenarios
- Other visual (or cosmetic) glitches
- ...

Keep them coming! We appreciate all kinds of contributions and are eager to put relevant fixes into the Squeak 5.3 release!

Best,
Marcel