PluggableTextMorph fixIntervalCache

Nicolas Cellier
Hi all,
but I see strange/convoluted code in PluggableTextMorph>>#printIt
which I do not understand (self flag: #fixIntervalCache).

If I install ct.1619, I do not really see what changes or break, so I wonder if really necessary...
Could we have some clue?

Re: PluggableTextMorph fixIntervalCache

Nicolas Cellier

Le sam. 7 mars 2020 à 00:05, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi all,
but I see strange/convoluted code in PluggableTextMorph>>#printIt
which I do not understand (self flag: #fixIntervalCache).

If I install ct.1619, I do not really see what changes or break, so I wonder if really necessary...
Could we have some clue?

I see a bug in undo when there is an auto-select with doIt/inspectIt/printIt immediately following a backspace.
This is because #selectFrom:to: first change the selection (invisibly) before #closeTypeIn

Could all this #fixIntervalCache be related to such kind of bug?