Plumbing' rises again!

timrowledge
I was tidying up my swiki page on drag/drop and realised that the Plumbin’ demo really ought to be moved to squeaksource - so I did it.

See http://www.squeaksource.com/PlumbingDemo.html

tim
Strange OpCodes: HAL: Murder Operator

Re: Plumbing' rises again!

Bert Freudenberg
On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:12 AM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was tidying up my swiki page on drag/drop and realised that the Plumbin’ demo really ought to be moved to squeaksource - so I did it.

See http://www.squeaksource.com/PlumbingDemo.html

I found "TileGridMorph exampleTileGridApplication" but couldn't figure out how to actually play?

- Bert -

Re: Plumbing' rises again!

timrowledge

> On 06-01-2017, at 6:27 AM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:12 AM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I was tidying up my swiki page on drag/drop and realised that the Plumbin’ demo really ought to be moved to squeaksource - so I did it.
>
> See http://www.squeaksource.com/PlumbingDemo.html
>

> I found "TileGridMorph exampleTileGridApplication" but couldn't figure out how to actually play?

OK, I moved the ‘game’ example to the PlumbinTileMorph class to make it easier to find and added a bit of comment to the method.

tim
Useful random insult:- A prime candidate for natural deselection.