Pointer to progress meter example

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hi folks.

I am importing 1/2 million Templates and dynamic Ally creating classes to wrap them.

It's taking a long time and a progress meter would be helpful.

Anybody know where an easy example is?

I will add it to SeasideDoc as a how-to.

Thx

Re: Pointer to progress meter example

Jakob Reschke
Hi,

Do you want a progress display in the image/IDE or on the Seaside frontend?

Kind regards,
Jakob