Positioning a morph in a corner

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

I would like to create a morph and put it in the top right corner of the
squeak window ; moreover, I would like it to stay there even when the
window is resized or the resolution change. How can I do this please ?

Bye

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Positioning a morph in a corner

Andreas.Raab
m := Morph new openInWorld
m setToAdhereToEdge: #topRight.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Damien Cassou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a morph and put it in the top right corner of the
> squeak window ; moreover, I would like it to stay there even when the
> window is resized or the resolution change. How can I do this please ?
>

> Bye

Re: Positioning a morph in a corner

Edgar J. De Cleene
Damien Cassou puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a morph and put it in the top right corner of the
> squeak window ; moreover, I would like it to stay there even when the
> window is resized or the resolution change. How can I do this please ?
>

> Bye
1 - Raise halo of your morph
2 _ Select debug it
3 - In lower pane of inspector type

self setProperty: #edgeToAdhereTo toValue: #topRight
Select and do it:

Hope this help.

Edgar

PS. As bonus, try the attached morph via drag and drop in Squeak 3.8 or
newer or via fileList in ANY Squeak.
Is a "smart Morph" what should stick to top right corner , showing you the
current Change set and mouse position.

Info.morph (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Positioning a morph in a corner

Scott Wallace-3
If you're doing this interactively, you might as well directly use
the "adhere to edge..." menu, found in the "extras" branch of the red
halo menu.

Cheers,

   -- Scott

On Oct 15, 2006, at 2:58 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Damien Cassou puso en su mail :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to create a morph and put it in the top right corner
>> of the
>> squeak window ; moreover, I would like it to stay there even when the
>> window is resized or the resolution change. How can I do this
>> please ?
>>

>> Bye
> 1 - Raise halo of your morph
> 2 _ Select debug it
> 3 - In lower pane of inspector type
>
> self setProperty: #edgeToAdhereTo toValue: #topRight
> Select and do it:
>
> Hope this help.
>
> Edgar

Re: Positioning a morph in a corner

Damien Cassou-3
Thank you to all of you for your answers. I learn new things every days.

--
Damien Cassou