Preference disappear in 7052 when loading NewCompiler

Preference disappear in 7052 when loading NewCompiler

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

I have a problem when I load the NewCompiler package.
The preference categorie (compiler) disappear.

It is a bug?

I have test in 7048 and it works.

Math

Re: Preference disappear in 7052 when loading NewCompiler

Marcus Denker

On 24.07.2006, at 17:03, Mathieu SUEN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem when I load the NewCompiler package.
> The preference categorie (compiler) disappear.
>
> It is a bug?

7052 is buggy, I should delete it from the ftop.

> I have test in 7048 and it works.

use 7048 for now.

      Marcus

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

2006/7/24, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:

> On 24.07.2006, at 17:03, Mathieu SUEN wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a problem when I load the NewCompiler package.
> > The preference categorie (compiler) disappear.
> >
> > It is a bug?
>
> 7052 is buggy, I should delete it from the ftop.
>

> > I have test in 7048 and it works.
> >

> use 7048 for now.
>
>       Marcus

Ok thx