Preferences search broken

Chris Muller-3
Desperately trying to turn off 'Sort Message Categories
Alphabetically' but the Preferences browser search isn't working.  I
tried searching for "sort", "alph", "categor".

Clearly, something is broken with Preferences search..

Re: Preferences search broken

Chris Muller-3
Looks like the preferencesDictionary is missing many preferences.  Ahh
Pragmas ("arghh Pragmas"?)...   So we just need to figure out how to
re-set all the Pragmas?   I wonder how they got out-of-sync in the
first place..

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Desperately trying to turn off 'Sort Message Categories
> Alphabetically' but the Preferences browser search isn't working.  I
> tried searching for "sort", "alph", "categor".
>
> Clearly, something is broken with Preferences search..

Re: Preferences search broken

marcel.taeumel
Do it: "Preferences registerForEvents." It works again after that. I wonder, what has happened... :-/

Best,
Marcel