Preferred way of HyperText in a BookMorph?

Preferred way of HyperText in a BookMorph?

Jeremy L.
One of the things I recall being the goal of a bookmorph in smalltalk/etoys was being similar to Hypercard. I was curious as to what is the preferred method or maybe easiest method of creating hyperlinks to different pages in the texts?  My current solution is to simply create a button overlay and line it up directly over a text object and the button reacts to the mouse.

Is there something within the bookmorph or textmorph that operates a little more cleanly like hypertext linking?

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Re: Preferred way of HyperText in a BookMorph?

K K Subbu
On Sunday 29 July 2018 10:29 AM, Jeremy Landry wrote:
> Is there something within the bookmorph or textmorph that operates a
> little more cleanly like hypertext linking?

Simplest way to hyperlink text is to select it and press CMD-6 or ALT-6
(with the cursor hovering above selected text) and choose the last
option "URL Link". See under Help->Keyboard shortcuts for other decorations.

HTH .. Subbu