Presencial classes about islands creation

Presencial classes about islands creation

Americo Damasceno
I believe that to learn "Cobalt island creation" may be not very easy, for some
people, only reading the lessons of our Manual.

The existence, in the near future, of presencial classes, having present a
"personal trainer" to theach it, will resolve this problem.

If you need money (some guys said it in the past, here at this list)
you can think about the creation  these classes   (receiving many dolares by
your work).

Cobalt is creating many possibilities to transform  you in the next internet
millionaire. Don't lose this oportunity. Can be your last...

:-)

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Doug Wolfgram
If someone would build a three-d room and map PresenterNet on a wall,
they'd have a real, three-D trade show.
-------------
Doug Wolfgram
[hidden email]

On Apr 16, 2008, at 6:29 AM, Americo Damasceno wrote:

> I believe that to learn "Cobalt island creation" may be not very
> easy, for some
> people, only reading the lessons of our Manual.
>
> The existence, in the near future, of presencial classes, having
> present a
> "personal trainer" to theach it, will resolve this problem.
>
> If you need money (some guys said it in the past, here at this list)
> you can think about the creation  these classes   (receiving many
> dolares by
> your work).
>
> Cobalt is creating many possibilities to transform  you in the next
> internet
> millionaire. Don't lose this oportunity. Can be your last...
>
> :-)

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Jose L. Salmeron

Everybody needs money as you said.

I am starting a project in my university about Croquet. I hope that in
several months we have built domain-specific islands. If it do I will
share with the community.

Jose L. Salmeron <[hidden email]>

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Americo Damasceno
Salmeron,

Sevilla is a nice city in Spain.I have visited it some years ago, when I was
working for IBM.
And Spain is in the vanguard since the times of the glorious kingdon of "Al
Andaluz".
At "Al Andaluz" (Andaluzia)  the king was a moslen, the prime minister was jew
and the catholics are very respected.
Someday the world will discover the importance of Al Andaluz for the history of
the world.
When the "catholic kings" (Fernando and Isabel) invaded Al Andaluz the moslens
and jews was forced to change its family names. My family name (Damasceno -
means "born in Damascus") was created at that times :-)

To know a little more about the Salmeron's university, the address is:
http://www.upo.es/

This list also has its "cultural moments"...  :-)

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Les Howell
On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 12:25 -0400, Americo Damasceno wrote:

> Salmeron,
>
> Sevilla is a nice city in Spain.I have visited it some years ago, when I was
> working for IBM.
> And Spain is in the vanguard since the times of the glorious kingdon of "Al
> Andaluz".
> At "Al Andaluz" (Andaluzia)  the king was a moslen, the prime minister was jew
> and the catholics are very respected.
> Someday the world will discover the importance of Al Andaluz for the history of
> the world.
> When the "catholic kings" (Fernando and Isabel) invaded Al Andaluz the moslens
> and jews was forced to change its family names. My family name (Damasceno -
> means "born in Damascus") was created at that times :-)
>
> To know a little more about the Salmeron's university, the address is:
> http://www.upo.es/
>
> This list also has its "cultural moments"...  :-)
So we can thank the fine city of Damascus for both you and fine steel?
Great.  I love it.  The Damascenes (sp?) gave us many things, and you
are just the latest treasure.  Thank you for all your effort here
Americo.

Regards,
Les H

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Jose L. Salmeron
Hi Americo,

It is great! You have a wide knowledge. Please, let me know if you visit
Seville in the future.

--
Regards
                             _____________
                     http://www.upo.es/eps/salmeron

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Paul Sheldon-2

--- Americo Damasceno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Salmeron,
>
> Sevilla is a nice city in Spain.I have visited it
> some years ago, when I was
> working for IBM.
> And Spain is in the vanguard since the times of the
> glorious kingdon of "Al
> Andaluz".
> At "Al Andaluz" (Andaluzia)  the king was a moslen,
> the prime minister was jew
> and the catholics are very respected.
> Someday the world will discover the importance of Al
> Andaluz for the history of
> the world.
> When the "catholic kings" (Fernando and Isabel)
> invaded Al Andaluz the moslens
> and jews was forced to change its family names.
Is this the period of "the black hole" when much
science was
not credited to the moslem community but rather stolen
to be politically correct?

I don't know keywords to look up on "the black hole",
but
a brilliant moslem talked to my mensa (brain club)
about history
and I could figure out how to get references from her.

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

ingenieros.informatica
Hi,

I don't think so. Muslims invades Spain and governed us in different
periods with less surface between 711 and 1492. If they are governing
they had not problems about their science. A famous muslim scientist was
Averroes. Christian-Catholics regained the whole Spain in 1492 (we
discover America in the same year).

I think that the black hole is regarding the middle age in other parts
of Europe. Anyway, I am not a history expert.

--
Regards
                     http://www.upo.es/eps/salmeron

Re: Presencial classes about islands creation

Jose L. Salmeron

I don't think so. Muslims invade Spain and governed us in different
periods with progressively less surface between 711 and 1492. If they