[Presentations][Demo theme] How to activate the Demo theme.

1 message Options

[Presentations][Demo theme] How to activate the Demo theme.

Hannes Hirzel
On 7/2/18, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There's a Demo theme thing that copies your current theme and scales up the
> fonts.

> Also there's some dpi/auto-scaling code for the vm and the image but I have
> no time finishing that…
>
> best regards
> -Tobias

Thanks for this hint how to deal with different screen sizes.

I wondered how to get at the demo theme: The answer.

When a pristine image is started up and the configuration screens
appear - choose 'big fonts'.

Then a 'Demo' theme will be added.

--Hannes