[ProCrypto] new releases specified after cleanup

[ProCrypto] new releases specified after cleanup

Squeak - Dev mailing list

Hey y'all,

Here is a new revolution of ProCrypto after cleaning up a lot of SHA512. Over in http://www.squeaksource.com/Oceanside.html releases. Here is the CryptographyHashings version comment comment:

[Cleaned up from the HAHashers merge, code from Levente Uzonyi. Turned out to be very large, so I removed all hashes&tests, but SHA512, and removed all classes including RGThirtyTwoBitRegisters. Needs looking into for removing the RGSixtyFourBitRegisters, then performance profiling/plugin (run, run right, run fast).

NOTE: You cannot load Random, must load Ciphers.

I ported SHA512 onto Crypto's HashFunction and got the tests green. Will be updating downstream packages.]

Kindly,
Rabbit