Problem deleting methods

Michael Fremont
I tried to delete a method in the OmniBrowser and got a walkback:

UndefinedObject>>doesNotUnderstand: #pragmas
CompiledMethod>>pragmas
CompiledMethod>>hasLiteralThorough:

The problem is that CompiledMethod>>properties (called in >>pragmas)
is returning nil.

Now I can't delete ANY method.

This happened sometime after I tried to push down a method to a
subclass and I got a complaint about the class not being an abstract
class.  I don't know if this is related.

I didn't know how to solve this problem, so I went back to an earlier
image; but this has happened to me once before and I'd like it not to
happen again!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Re: Problem deleting methods

Damien Cassou-3
Hi Michael,

what is your base image? (3.9, 3.10, squeak-dev (which version?)?).
If you still have the debug.log file, it would help I think.

Bye

Damien Cassou

Re: Problem deleting methods

Michael Fremont
Wow, you'd think after I'd been doing this for so long I'd remember to
specify that!

I'm using squeak-dev, latest version.  I've attached SqueakDebug.log.

Thanks,

Mike

SqueakDebug.log (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem deleting methods

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

I don't know what happens here. I don't think it's related to
squeak-dev however. I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou