Problem in SqueakMap

Diego Gomez Deck
Trying to upload a file to SqueakMap I got this error:

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /account/files.

Any idea?

-- Diego

Re: Problem in SqueakMap

Göran Krampe
Hi!

Diego Gomez Deck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Trying to upload a file to SqueakMap I got this error:
>
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /account/files.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>
> Any idea?

Mmmm, not exactly sure but I think there is a redirect problem or
something. I think the upload actually works, just check and see if the
file didn't actually get up there. It did for me.

regards, Göran

Re: Problem in SqueakMap

Diego Gomez Deck
El mar, 17-01-2006 a las 13:19 +0200, [hidden email] escribió:

> Hi!
>
> Diego Gomez Deck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Trying to upload a file to SqueakMap I got this error:
> >
> > Proxy Error
> > The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> > The proxy server could not handle the request GET /account/files.
> >
> > Reason: Error reading from remote server
> >
> > Any idea?
>
> Mmmm, not exactly sure but I think there is a redirect problem or
> something. I think the upload actually works, just check and see if the
> file didn't actually get up there. It did for me.

But didn't for me.

> regards, Göran

Cheers,

-- Diego