Problem installing Neptuno

1 message Options

Problem installing Neptuno

Frank Church
When I try to install Neptuno in Pharo 1.4 I get the error -
'announcer is already defined in MorphTreeModel'

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXTools';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Phoseydon'.

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXBrowser';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Neptuno' .

The error happens at the last stage when I am installing Neptuno.

The issue appears in the DBXTalk mailing list -
http://forum.world.st/Re-Pharo-project-How-to-load-Phoseydon-and-Neptuno-td4659171.html

--
Frank Church

http://devblog.brahmancreations.com