Problem resetting password for SqueakSource.com

Problem resetting password for SqueakSource.com

Jim Law
Hi all,

I've tried twice in the last 3 days to reset the password for my account on SqueakSource. Each time the link that comes in email just lands me at the home page.

Is this broken, or am I missing the trick somehow?

Thanks,

Jim

Re: Problem resetting password for SqueakSource.com

Bert Freudenberg

On 22.07.2010, at 19:36, Jim Law wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've tried twice in the last 3 days to reset the password for my account on SqueakSource. Each time the link that comes in email just lands me at the home page.
>
> Is this broken, or am I missing the trick somehow?

The link is valid only for a few minutes.

- Bert -

Re: Problem resetting password for SqueakSource.com

Jim Law
That was the problem.

Thx!
Jim