Problem starting opencobalt...

CdAB63

Following instructions (executing "CProjectMorph open:
CobaltModularPanel" results in message telling that cannot open log file
& next it will try to open log at /home/tapple/celery/cobalt...)

There are also issues related to UUID (try to create from empty string)
and with a missing left.png file (I assume there will be other png files
if I pass this error message).

Best regards,

CdAB

Re: Problem starting opencobalt...

Bert Freudenberg

On 09.06.2010, at 21:39, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> Following instructions (executing "CProjectMorph open:
> CobaltModularPanel" results in message telling that cannot open log file
> & next it will try to open log at /home/tapple/celery/cobalt...)
>
> There are also issues related to UUID (try to create from empty string)
> and with a missing left.png file (I assume there will be other png files
> if I pass this error message).
>
> Best regards,
>
> CdAB

Wrong list.