Problem with Multilingual...

CdAB63
UTF8TextConverter(Object)>>does not understand: #convertFromSystemString

installLineEndConvention: lineEndStringOrNil

    latin1Map := self class latin1Map.
    latin1Encodings := self class latin1Encodings.
    lineEndStringOrNil ifNotNil:
        [latin1Encodings := latin1Encodings copy.
        latin1Encodings at: Character cr asciiValue + 1 put: (self
convertFromSystemString: lineEndStringOrNil).
        latin1Map := latin1Map copy.
        latin1Map at: Character cr asciiValue + 1 put: 1]

Re: Problem with Multilingual...

Andreas.Raab
Thanks for reporting, the problem has been fixed. It would really be
helpful if you could document the issue by writing a test that covers
the intended behavior - that way we don't repeat the problem in the
future. You can submit it to the repository at
http://source.squeak.org/inbox and that way Squeak will be a better
place for everyone ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> UTF8TextConverter(Object)>>does not understand: #convertFromSystemString
>
> installLineEndConvention: lineEndStringOrNil
>
>     latin1Map := self class latin1Map.
>     latin1Encodings := self class latin1Encodings.
>     lineEndStringOrNil ifNotNil:
>         [latin1Encodings := latin1Encodings copy.
>         latin1Encodings at: Character cr asciiValue + 1 put: (self
> convertFromSystemString: lineEndStringOrNil).
>         latin1Map := latin1Map copy.
>         latin1Map at: Character cr asciiValue + 1 put: 1]

Re: Re: Problem with Multilingual...

CdAB63
Em 28-10-2009 01:39, Andreas Raab escreveu:
> Thanks for reporting, the problem has been fixed. It would really be
> helpful if you could document the issue by writing a test that covers
> the intended behavior - that way we don't repeat the problem in the
> future. You can submit it to the repository at
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox and that way Squeak will be a better
> place for everyone ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas