Problems updating image

CdAB63
Ok,

Since unicode.org came back to life, updating goes flawlessly until
Monticello-ar.323(321).mcd where it gets stucked Writing Definitions...

CdAB

Re: Problems updating image

Andreas.Raab
If you have problems updating, fetch one of the stock images from

   http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk

This should make things easier.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> Ok,
>
> Since unicode.org came back to life, updating goes flawlessly until
> Monticello-ar.323(321).mcd where it gets stucked Writing Definitions...
>
> CdAB

Re: Re: Problems updating image

CdAB63
Em 02-11-2009 16:13, Andreas Raab escreveu:

> If you have problems updating, fetch one of the stock images from
>
>   http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk
>
> This should make things easier.
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas
>

> Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:
>> Ok,
>>
>> Since unicode.org came back to life, updating goes flawlessly until
>> Monticello-ar.323(321).mcd where it gets stucked Writing Definitions...
>>
>> CdAB

Thanx... I was working with a pre-historic version of trunk image...
Updating successful !!!

CdAB