Problems with Morphs on PluggableSystemWindow

Problems with Morphs on PluggableSystemWindow

Mateusz Grotek
Hi.
I have the following problem with morphs.
I've used PluggableSystemWindow on which I've put some morphs. But after
minimizing it morphs do not disappear. They still are visible below
minimized window. What can I do to make them disappear while minimizing
window?

Re: Problems with Morphs on PluggableSystemWindow

Mateusz Grotek
Mateusz Grotek pisze:
> Hi.
> I have the following problem with morphs.
> I've used PluggableSystemWindow on which I've put some morphs. But after
> minimizing it morphs do not disappear. They still are visible below
> minimized window. What can I do to make them disappear while minimizing
> window?
I think I should write IN window, not ON window...