Process>>#resume failed

Rob Withers

I am executing this code and the vm is crashing.  This happens with the
Squeak v4.1 vm.  The Cog vm walks back with a primitiveResume
primitiveFailed.

| proc |
proc := Process new
                suspendedContext: [
                        10000 factorial.
                        Processor terminateActive];
                 priority: Processor userSchedulingPriority;
                 yourself.
proc resume.

Re: Process>>#resume failed

Rob Withers

Nevermind this.  I found that I need to send #asContext to the closure I am
setting as the suspendedContext.