Progress on Etoys Reference Manual

Edward Mokurai Cherlin
I have completed passes through the Development Environment and
eToyFriendly chapters in Vol. II, and reported numerous bugs uncovered
in the process. The draft chapters need review by someone who can
check for completeness and correctness, and if possible answer some
questions.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual-vol-ii/_edit/

I will put some time in on the Glossary next.

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin

Re: Progress on Etoys Reference Manual

Rita Freudenberg
This is great work! Thank you very much for doing it!
I published it to create a .pdf-version. I'm not sure how long it will be available under this link:

Personally, I like to review text on paper, make my annotations and go quickly between pages.

Greetings,
Rita