Projects and Repositories

Fernando-12
Hi all:

I am a K12 teacher and I have worked with Squeak for
two years. I think that it's an excellent tool to see
the learning process and its development with
constructivist and constructionism ideas.

For use in the K12 classroom, it is a powerful help to
see a list of projects and Squeak's repositories. We
have a list of them. You can see it in:

http://squeak.usc.es/USCSqueak/12

Does anybody know any other places?

Thanks, Fernando.

Re: Projects and Repositories

"Hübner, Uwe"
Great list!
Some time ago I was looking myself for E-Toy projects.
My special interest is in E-Toy projects that are 'ready'
to play with (for teaching something).

Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed. I could not find
very much. Here is my complete! bookmark list up to now:

http://www.emergent.de/etoys.html
http://www.squeakland.org/sqmedia/projects/etoyposters.htm
And a bit off topic:
http://www.mttcs.org/Skripte/Ang/material/kedama
http://www.squeakalpha.org/fun_projects/kedama/kedma_welcome.htm

However, stay tuned! I'm going to create some E-Toy projects
myself and (at least) if finished they will be announced on this
list. But they might be for much younger children.

Sincerely,
Uwe

Re: Projects and Repositories

karl-8
Hübner skrev:

> Great list!
> Some time ago I was looking myself for E-Toy projects.
> My special interest is in E-Toy projects that are 'ready'
> to play with (for teaching something).
>
> Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed. I could not find
> very much. Here is my complete! bookmark list up to now:
>
> http://www.emergent.de/etoys.html
> http://www.squeakland.org/sqmedia/projects/etoyposters.htm
> And a bit off topic:
> http://www.mttcs.org/Skripte/Ang/material/kedama
> http://www.squeakalpha.org/fun_projects/kedama/kedma_welcome.htm
>
> However, stay tuned! I'm going to create some E-Toy projects
> myself and (at least) if finished they will be announced on this
> list. But they might be for much younger children.

There is Bob's super swiki that has a massive amount of project in
various stages of completion
and for various image versions.
http://209.143.91.36/super
Karl

> Sincerely,
> Uwe

Kim Rose
There are also several links to other projects from here:
http://www.squeakland.org/community/links.html

Randy Caton offers some excellent etoys here:
http://www.pcs.cnu.edu/%7Ercaton/squeak.html

as does the Don Mills Middle School:
http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/donmillsmiddle/cyberarts_dmms/squeak/index.html

  -- Kim