Providing a Cog debug [WAS] Fwd: [Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Debugging Cog crash

1 message Options

Providing a Cog debug [WAS] Fwd: [Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Debugging Cog crash

Mariano Martinez Peck

Hi...I was reading this thread, and even before his last answer, I was thinking more or less the same. Is it worth it to create one more target in Hudson so that to create cogs but with debug flags?

It is not necessary to create for stack vm, cog and mt. Maybe just cog is enough. And one for each OS. So, it is only 3 targets, using: CogDebugMacOSConfig, CogDebugUnixConfig, and ... (sorry, I didn't find in windows..).

What do you think? is it worth it ? or we can say "ehhh ehh compile it by your own " ?

cheers

Mariano