Public Croquet World

RichWhite
The first of what I hope to be many of our public Croquet worlds is
here - 216.49.238.103 (Ill tie to a domain soon)... Very vanilla, more
as a little trial run than anything right now on our end (More as a
empty "3D wiki" right now).  Feel free to connect and tinker, as well
as share the address.... I hope to have it up most of the time as we
move forward.