Publishing from squeaksource to squeakmap currently broken

Publishing from squeaksource to squeakmap currently broken

keith1y
see subject

Keith

Re: Publishing from squeaksource to squeakmap currently broken

Philippe Marschall
Yeah because HTTPSocket is broken.

2006/10/17, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]>:
> see subject
>
> Keith

Re: Publishing from squeaksource to squeakmap currently broken

Adrian Lienhard
To be a bit more precise, the problem is that HTTP posts do not work
from behind a proxy. I have reported this here: http://bugs.impara.de/
view.php?id=2753

Since I don't expect that somebody will fix this issue this nor next
year (I/O-Team, please correct me if I'm wrong), we should just
remove the button from squeaksource.com...

Cheers,
Adrian