[Q] Alphabetize instance variables in inspectors and debugger

[Q] Alphabetize instance variables in inspectors and debugger

Edgar J. De Cleene
I wish have the instance variables in  debugger and inspectors in alphabetic
order.

I think I see this somewhere, but can remember where.

Someone have code or could point to right place ?

Thanks in advance.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: [Q] Alphabetize instance variables in inspectors and debugger

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 2/12/07 6:51 AM, "Edgar J. De Cleene" <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> I wish have the instance variables in  debugger and inspectors in alphabetic
> order.
>
> I think I see this somewhere, but can remember where.
>
> Someone have code or could point to right place ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Well, as nobody answer this , I must solve myself with attached code.
So , if someone think what is easier work with instance variables in
alphabetic order, here have how.

Edgar

Inspector-baseFieldList.st (532 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Q] Alphabetize instance variables in inspectors and debugger

Karl-19
Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 2/12/07 6:51 AM, "Edgar J. De Cleene" <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
>

>> I wish have the instance variables in  debugger and inspectors in alphabetic
>> order.
>>
>> I think I see this somewhere, but can remember where.
>>
>> Someone have code or could point to right place ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

> Well, as nobody answer this , I must solve myself with attached code.
> So , if someone think what is easier work with instance variables in
> alphabetic order, here have how.
>
> Edgar

I've only seen the alphabetical ordering of instance variables in Browsers

Karl

El 2/16/07 8:41 AM, "Karl" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> I've only seen the alphabetical ordering of instance variables in Browsers
>
> Karl

Well, I see in Inspectors and Debugger also , what is I wish.
I attach picts, just in case you don't believe me :=)

Edgar

after.png (16K) Download Attachment
before.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: [Q] Alphabetize instance variables in inspectors and debugger

Edgar J. De Cleene
Must correct myself , the first what I send is not enough as selecting the
wished variable in Inspector gives the wrong value.

With this attached , works well.

I don't wish reinvent the wheel. If some better implementation exist, I wish
know.

If no answer in two weeks, I add as enhancement in Mantis.

Edgar

Inspector-selection.st (1K) Download Attachment