[Q] Anyone tried MiineStore with recent Squeak(>= 3.8)?

[Q] Anyone tried MiineStore with recent Squeak(>= 3.8)?

Chun, Sungjin

Re: [Q] Anyone tried MiineStore with recent Squeak(>= 3.8)?

Cees De Groot
On 12/16/06, Sungjin Chun <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Though it seems that MinneStore site is not updated for long time, it
> seems rather easy to use for me.

I don't know the status of the MinneStore project, but I don't think
it's maintained. There is Magma, which is maintained and also easy to
use, as an alternative these days.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2665 although I don't know whether
that's still the canonical homepage...

Re: [Q] Anyone tried MiineStore with recent Squeak(>= 3.8)?

Alejandro Magistrello
please try the attached cs (tests will not be green, but i think the tests needs an adjustment :)

regards

FlavorCompatibility class.asm.1.cs (336 bytes) Download Attachment